Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm back to SINGAPORE safely!!

but not healthy... was down with serious food poisoning the moment i reached home..

all the vomit, diarrhoea, high fever and heartache was enough to kill me...

nothing was able to be put into my mouth at all not even plain water when i was super thirsty... nearly admitted to the hospital... but i insist not wanting to go at all...

it was so serious that bf wanted to force me there in the midst of the nite... i couldn't sleep at all but only vomit non-stop...

and then high fever keep running... mom was worry sick abt me...

thank god mom and bf is there to look after me, take care of all my needs... not sleeping in the night worry that my condition might get worse and to feed me with medicine after every 6hours..

nice bf help me to cut my nails and file it nicely for me... even look after naughty enzo for the whole afternoon... helping mom to do whatever things he could help to for the whole 2 off days of his..

seriously i still feel really sad over the incident in BKK.. the photos that i had just took with my enzo which i really precious it a lot is now gone... (@*^#&*%^(#(*^ damn curse the farking hell to the person who steal my things... he want i give him money la... why go and take my hp for what since i lock it with all the passwords and he will not be able to use it at all lar...

now my precious pouch and the anniversary strip from bf also gone liao... sob sob... hugged bf to cried the moment i saw him on sunday night... appreciate he wanna buy me a new coach wristlet but really nvm...

i just need to get some good cry for tonight and call it a day...

No comments: