Monday, September 01, 2008

Where did I stop??

hmmm let me think....

anyway nth much happen this week... as usual attend sch, run away from lesson during break time and chilling out with friends...

he came to fetch me home at cwp while i was still slacking ard with hao... and home to catch some show before dozing zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

sat went out to chapter 2 to have our hair cut.. as i dun really have any idea which hair stylist is good over there so i just let them to pick for me while for him, he wanted to try someone new might be better... but end up mine was great and his hair stlye was so NORMAL!!!

anyway will continue to search for the best hair stylist as was kinda disappointed with Jolin... she can't cut what i really want anymore... those stylo milo type...

whole day non-stop eating of junk food... nicey and had my favourite pepper lunch *yummy* then he pull me up to 3rd floor AND>>>....... TADA!!! he got me my TEDDY... the one that i mention to him i wanted i think 2 weeks ago??? it was suppose to be a surprise from him.. but duno why end up he just pull me in the shop and buy it straight down for me...

BUT it was the only one left and it a little faulty... rushed to PS to get a new pieces while we catch a movie at the cathay 'forgetting sarah marshell'... it was really a nice, funny yet touching show...

wanted to get a sandals from Pazzion but they dun have the sizes i want anymore.. not in a other outlet as well.. so i leave down my name and they will give me a call as soon as the stock is there... yeah!!!

today went orchard to acc hao to get his moisturizer while get my mommy stuff and as well as SK eyes masks for myself... hohohoho...

had Venna buffet with the rest of the gang... then backie to orchard Marriot hotel to get mooncake before heading home...

so so sleepy now... tmr it will be another monday blue again... nighty night...
*Visual up

got him a new HP pouch

in love with my new hair style

this is what i want :)

nicey right?

while waiting for my food to come

our dessert (ben and jerry's) after our heavy dinner while waiting for our movie to start

teddy's 'heart cushion' and him is in same color strip

yum yum enjoying the little 3 scoop of ice-cream
super funny and yet heart warming show.. 4.5 popcorns out of 5

spray to hold my hair style

new member

teddy with his forever friend collection family from him :D

venna buffet..


eye mask for my poor tiring eyes..

No comments: