Friday, September 26, 2008

The freaking gone day!!!

Not going to mention what really happen in the earlier part of the night, but last night is freaking sot day for me.

Was drunk after drinking so much so much red wine, don’t ask me how much cause I had already lost count.

After the wedding dinner, I should have gone down to cineleisure and look for him because we agreed to meet there at 11.15pm. Don’t know which wire got into my head and I took cab down to his house and look for him, the moment I reached his house then I received his phone call that he is already at cineleisure. Doesn’t want him to worry so much I told him okay I rush down now AGAIN!!!

But he was already worried sick, which he even wants to rush back his home to look for me. Haha don’t know how I manage to get a cab and go back to orchard and don’t even know how much is the fare and I just freaking pull out whatever notes I have in my wallet without checking the fare, money I give and money I got back.

Then someone suddenly open the cab door and take my bag while carry me out, gosh. He even say we can forgo the movie ticket and go back home, but I insist watching lar. So sad make him miss the first part of the movie all because of me, arghhh feel so bad. Sleep through out the show.

My long waiting show ‘Painted Skin’ now I only remember seeing the screen for 5secs only. Have to watch the show again, sob sob.

My poor boy has to take care of me the whole night, so sweet of him.

Sad wasted cab fare and my movie ticket X…( waste MONEY $$$

how much i wish to watch this show, and yes i watched while having both my eyes closed in the cinema :( and bf say the show is nice

No comments: