Sunday, September 14, 2008

All visual all up from post 1'st sep'08..

remaining few pict without any posting to be post up here :D

oh ya and big big Congrat to Arvato.. haha our 3rd building is up on 10 Sep'08.. now we have unit 12, 14 and 18.. lalalala!!!


while waiting for slow snail bin to be out for lunch

humpf you gonna get it from me!!!

finally i cut away my super long nail

got a sweeter color this time round.. DS range my love!!!

getting ready for camwhoring

meow~~~

appetite getting so huge now.. my goody after my lunch

the snack area


vain vain me

naughty

acting cute

sweet smile

hamster look

1 for me & 1 for him

new top

having fish & chips as my lunch from botak jones (thanks bin)

playing with the dry ice

it mooncake time!!! treat from our boss

far far and me

pict taking in class

we got this for *wesley* chang's new born baby

he brought me to his friend place for dinner.. super nice italy food, as u can see from the above pict it very obvious.. haiz and of cos I forgotten to take pict of the food before we started eating :D

the super nice BONET dessert..

Location at Bedok blk 18, name: Big D grill.. super nice lar THUMB UP!!! must go try...

the story line is quite good but the dance inside the show is not as good as step up 2.. esp the main lead in the whole show only at the 2nd audition that time she dance a really nice dance step.. other than that, nothing is that impressive.. therefore 3.5 popcorns out of 5

me with huge stitch
army girl :D
muahahaha

No comments: