Saturday, September 13, 2008

My silly one is SO sweet, blur and adorable..

it really sweet when ur love one knows your craving without you even mentioning it out before..

he came ard 10mins ago with my snowskin FULL Durian mooncake.. *Touch* that he really understand me so much..

and he even bring me lots of small lantern with candles, sweet still remember he promise to bring me out to celebrate belated lantern festival as my exam is drawing near and i hardly have time for other things all because that i haven start studying for it.. *sob sob*

just when we were happily opening the mooncake to share with my parent.. GOTCHA!!! he accidently brought the wrong one here -_-" a normal mooncake with double york..

and now he rushing home to get back the correct one for me.. definitely my parent will be saying nvm, dun rush here and there very tiring.. but he insist cause i'm waiting to eat his yummy mooncake :D

now so FULL of sweetness!!! no mooncake also no prob.. hahaha


pretty box

the interior is even nicer.. from gim tim to pin si


candles and little lantern awaiting!!!

No comments: