Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It our Anniversary soon!!!!!

And it since we dun have a exact date, so I can wish him anytime I wanted it to be :) I know people will be asking. Eh how come so weird dun have anniversary date?

But why must there be a date since if both of them are in love and generally once they got closer and closer then soon both of them will get together without realizing. Hahaha isn't it sound like a simple love :D

Last night, someone slip his mouth of what surprise he will be getting for me. It what I always love a BURBERRY SCARF. But I STOP him straight away and ask him not to buy, since I hardly use scarf no point wasting such money. Wait till the day when I really need it, then he buy for me also not too late ah.

So he reply me, okay I know what to buy for you ler. As expected am a clever little worms in his stomach, he will be getting me a LV key pouch (continue acting ‘shen mi) -_-“ he still don’t get the point. The problem is that I don’t want him to waste so much money.

Told him I don’t want anything at all, as long as I have him by my side will do. Apparently it not like he won’t be buying me anything at any other normal days 8P

Still very happy knowing him having the ‘xinyi’ to surprise me and remembering the things I want. Thanks my Love (‘v’)

Gosh I’m having a little NOTTI thinking right now. HOHOHO

No comments: