Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Happiest Weekend!!!

althought we did nothing much but the companion that is the most impt...

Friday (050808)
meet bobby after my lesson ended... and not long after he reached... it really nice having steamboat while chit chatting with someone comfortable...


a little vain



this is what happen after i finish my cracker :( accidently cut my gum

our yummy steamboat supper 8P


Saturday (060808)
really 'nuay' at home for the whole day... afternoon only went out for craypot rice and massage from those chinese store (zhong yi) then backie home again to watch "Art of the Devil 3" then night time to bishan coffee bean to look for 'lau de'... another gathering session again :) it nice chatting with funny lar... hahaha finally found my black tissue case from m)phosis since my white one is so dirty now... anyway my dream monster is here to look for me at 1am again -_-" zzzzzzzzzz

new tissue pouch from m)phosis as my white one is soooo dirty now


Sunday (070808)
amk to get my hair SPA and had Ramen @ Ramen Ten for our lunch... Proceed to Party World for our KTV session after which... hahaha today is a little tired and sleepy so didn't really sing well and much...

well... now i start to miss him already... (thanks for everything)

*ps: dear mich... thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble... must take good care of yourself while you are awhile to London for the 1 and a half months wor... meet up once you are backie :D
playing with the drinks

sushi side dish :D

our favourite la la ramen

in the KTV room


hair spa, my new love

No comments: