Wednesday, June 04, 2008

tiring day.. headed to cwp to get Joey her bday present and my papa 'stanley' his oncoming daughter pillow and stuff :P it so cute seeing those little thing..

it make my day better after shopping..

I don't wanna miss him.. i don't wanna to be so rely on him..
but I still miss him a lot..

my dear is out at his Outfield training.. gosh.. this morning he still give me a call before he rush off to his jungle training.. how i wish i can go with him.. i love my guy going through those training.. it make them look more MAN..

can't wait for friday to come.. bf insist on me going to fetch him from his camp just like what i used to do by sending him back camp when he is still a NSmen 'miss the days'..


present for joey, din manage to snap the real present cause i got the SA to wrap it for me better than my own..

this is so adorable isn't it.. bb are so lucky now adays.. glad that my 'papa' wife love the little xin yi from me..

No comments: