Sunday, June 08, 2008

The greatest moment of my life is with him by my side..

the happiest lady on earth.. not matter what we do as long as we are with each other..

it was great seeing him.. not very used to see him in his short hair once again after 2yrs+ keep making fun of him.. but it just remind how we get to know each other yrs back..

yesterday wented Vivo just to get my seal from mother garden.. and i got something else for my sweetheart too.. dinner at carl's jr was yummy thou i couldn't finish my burger due to my heavy lunch and snack :P and some photo snapping ard.. wanted to go KTV but all of us were too tired.. so decided to call it a day and headed back home to rest..

today acc him to do his bike and see our future bike :D holy mama.. i love that bike so much that i wanted to ride it too.. but bf say i'm too small in size to ride such a big bike.. oops 8X

then to bugis to get our little cat but it out of stock :( .. ya i'm in craze of cute cat figuring.. anyway intend to do fake nail for my hand and toe but they dun have the services for toe and my exam coming soon so i not going to do for my hand one yet till my exam is over :D

back to amk to catch 'Kungfu Panda'.. Great show.. 5 out of 5 popcorns i will give.. i really laugh throughout the whole show..

and now we are back home.. bf was asleep in my cosy bed right now and here i'm blogging while he keep pestering me to slp early before he went into his lala land..

gtg.. will be back for the uploading of photos and my bf cute little short hair.. and i still insist he look nicer in his long hair but what to do.. reservist lol :D


snap snap in the office :P

my big plastic bag

can't stop camwhoring with my new added baby in plastic bag


our yummy dinner

how big can their onion ring be, 3/4 the size of my face.

as usual i still prefer the night scene than the shopping inside


with my shorty hair bf whom i miss a lot



nono dear u can't bring this poster back


this is how much we love golden retriver

poor seal stuck in the plastic bag for so long

release...

some yummy snack after our heavy big burger dinner

got this for my special one and i got the card from mother garden after bf purchase my seal for me

$2 each at toys'r'us "couldn't get the pooh one :("

sat late lunch at pin si located @ amk hub


bf xo fried rice and drink

my durian fried rice but i still prefer bf one instead.. and the additional egg added cause $1.50 each.. kinda exp right..

our standard must have crepe when we are @ bugis.. but this time round i chose chocolate ice-cream one..

my silly him is happy with him crepe



and more snack coming up next...

this is real good.. watch it if you want to have a good laugh.. recommended

No comments: