Saturday, June 28, 2008

Monday
meet up with buddy at cwp for dinner and hao *secret* girl.. chit chatting till mid-night then backie home.. r/s prob are such an big headache issue but stubborn is worse..

Tuesday
Ikea with my precious mich girl.. brought some stuff that I wanted.. but mich lost her phone.. haiz feel so bad lar.. cause actually I got this feeling it just that I only remind her twice, which I should have keep reminding her..

took a cabby home.. and the moment I received a phone call from mommy that ling came over to pass something to me.. then I saw and ahem bike at the traffic light..

qiao po at office camwhoring again

my dinner.. this is best!!!

I prefer the soup which taste better

my troller and mich is coming back soon

this is what ling pass over.. my bday present althought it a bit late but I still appreciate it a lot.. 2000pcs of puzzle

my pink table.. bf fix it for me

the cloth to make as my precious sleeping corner and BC pen holder

TADA my precious playing corner

my studying corner

my lovely room
Wednesday
go pak tor with bin.. went jurong point as we thought of having pepper lunch over there but haiz it a big mistake should have gone IMM instead.. rmb the wrong place lar *faint* nth much to shop and we headed home soon after the dinner..

hungry waiting for my dinner
the only side dish.. haiz they don't even have the cake that I always eat

passion fruit drink

my dinner.. thanks bin
Thursday
promise KTV session with bf.. asked ling along with him.. great time singing but never sing when you are having a bloated/super full stomach.. haha..

my all time breakfast

I look shag



the Dars'

little precious from bf.. only told bf it look cute when we were in more than words.. and he secretly brought it down for me :)
Friday
town shopping with laimun.. but wonder am I too tired or hungry that I didn't really got the best mood in shopping and buying things.. but it good too else I will be buying things back which I don't really need at all..

long john sliver breakfast.. this is too oily and big in portion

my zi xiao bao bei wanted to drink my milo

what our cutie doro girl doing?


yummy chom pang 'lasi lemak' dinner from my starlight delivery

No comments: