Monday, June 02, 2008

Backie to blog.. pardon for the ultimately lack of updates..

still feeling a little empty without bf by my side.. esp the lacking of his sms.. going for his outfield soon and that mean i won't be able to contact him for those outfield days..

tks for trying to make me feel better when you are not by my side.. muackz..

just so boring camwhoring on the stairs in 1 of my co. building
my standard mc donald breakfast whenever bf stay over the night (my forever starlight :D *our secret code*)
he brought this cute notebook the other day thou he knew that i won't be using it. But but the pooh and stars attract him knowing i sure love it. And the tasty peach drink.
on our way to vivo
wanted to try this so much. It not very up to my expectation.
our dinner
this totally caught my attention whenever i was in this shop. make up my mind to BUY it but ling stopped me. quite impossible for me to bring such a big softtoy to CLUB right. gosh. any kind hearted personel willing to get it for me?? haahaa anyway i found the buyer alrdy, it my bf promise to get it when he book out from camp. :D wheeeeeeeeeeee
my ling is too tired at the boiler room after we had our lychee martini and nice guy wanted to help us snap snap. we rejected :8X
the secret place taken with the bday girl pretty 'joey'

back to dragonfly to continue our 'TAH' session. great when you are in a bad mood.
our sitting pose the moment we are on the cab. tiring leg with our high heels
the girls. and happy to get my bf below my block waiting for my to be home. staying over to help take care of his a little high gf that spoil 1 side of the lense for being too violent :P
at bf place while waiting to go out. boring me camwhoring again.

caught this cute panda kungfu bear.

illegal snapping. this sld look better but haiz too bad.

a quick shot.

we caught this movie and thou it not as nice as the 1st movie i still give 4.5 popcorn out of 5 :P

my newly born baby added to my collection.
above is the lense i always use. but the current upgrade version one i tried for 3 months but it still doesn't work well for me. still prefer the old version one which is so much better. no choice but to try back a monthly lense instead of weekly ones. anyway up to date it still quite nice.

No comments: