Sunday, June 01, 2008

bf going back for his reservist tmr..

yeah excited for him.. nah was telling him to smaggle me back camp with him.. how i wish i could go with him as well.. not because i wanted to be with him but i wanted the training and in camp feel..

so that mean next whole week i will be so damn boring.. no1 to fetch me back from school, coaxing me to slp at nite and helping me to wipe my hair whenever i'm done showering..

so damn lazy to do my assignment.. it going to due soon.. countless of assignment need to be done.. lucky this will be the last 1 before i need to start mugging for my exam.. but not today.. i need to go catch movie with my buddy..

shall see how tonite..

ytd out to town with bf and his campmate.. as usual great time chatting with them and of cos a little bully from me.. hee.. got my new baby.. shall post it up real soon.. *cross finger

bf was saying i need to pampered myself a little too.. but haha i did pampered myself quite a alot..

friday night st.james with ling and colleague.. it Joey pre-bday celebration.. having great time dancing, playing, helping ling to drink her chivas and martell while on the other hand she was forced by us to drink too.. don't like the crowd and music over there BIG SUCKz.. but our own crowd is great..

gtg take a little nap before i was out again..

No comments: