Friday, June 06, 2008

So many program..

wanted to go all.. but i doesn't know the skill of splitting body :D kidding..

initially promised ling and joey to KTV tonight and straight to CLUB after that..

but i totally forgotten that my bf is back to reservist this week and of cause today he will book out.. and he wanted to meet me the moment he is out of camp.. so i have no choice but have to be a pilot and 'pang sei' them..

then again tonight my buddy ask me to KTV and CLUB too.. but the timing all different.. else can all go together..

so tonight should i go KTV, Club or time alone with dear leh?? hmm confuse...

tmr there is a rush event.. 1 of my old group of my clubbing kaki's.. kinda miss the clubbing dayz with them.. and the DJ bf of hers.. oops now is husband ler.. happy marriage :P

my bf doesn't really wish to let me go there.. so shall see how again..

All will be so easy to chose if 1 side is not so close.. but the prob i'm facing now is they are all my best friend :(

No comments: