Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Turning back??

Got a feeling i'm turning back to my old self..which club, smoke, drink, doll, dance alot..hmm..kinda miss my old life..He hate me to dance RnB cause he think it too sexy and the SEXY = to 'Bitch' & 'Slut'??but tt the way of dancing RnB..Kind of proud of the way i dance it cause will hear some praise by his fren or even my fren..but but but..hmm..time for me to go Momo liao..too long nv go ler..

Seem like I always doesn't have much time for myself..no time to watch my vcd, clubbing, hanging out more wit fren 'shopping' or even something else, sleep, slack @ home or even online..there's reali lots of pro's & con's in a relationship..but nw i jus still can't let go..hee..tt doesn't mean i don love him anymore ler..jus tt ppl will grow up & become more mature tt y we need even more time for themselves..

Hmm dear bike is in hospital..haha but the hospital is for bike..changing all the stuff..cost us a bomb again..sian..

Will nv go to cwp comic shop again..na bei..few days again me & min when to brought a comic after we pay up but we din take the comic..jus nw when dwn to collect it back the ppl gif us attitude & act blur lor..WTF..idiotic ppl..

No comments: