Thursday, July 27, 2006

Painful eye n tooth..

I'm sick..really sick..feel so weak..like nt much energy left liao..my eye swollen till so pain and my wisdom tooth is so naughty tt it started pain again nw it become more swollen ler..sob sob 8...<

Lian figure out a faster way to build all those BOM wit sonobest program..arghhhh..i love u so much..lian is so clever..hw i wish i will be like her n elva..hmm hmmm..nw at least i slowly accept sonobest ler..anyway i think hk fishes is so so poor thing..we disturb the fishes everyday..hee..elva brought me n lian a spoon n fork..so we can eat our maggie mee with it..thanks elva muackz..poor triple 's' duno y u r always so stubborn tt make ppl hate u..if u r polite no1 will reali blame u for all the mistake u have done but u r simply jus to "zhi da"..

What i can say is really happy with my current working environment..I love it to bits....

1 comment:

elva said...

aiyo. not i bought the spoons and forks de leh. lian also got share share de wow