Saturday, July 22, 2006

So Suay Lo

Dear recently has being so so suay..nv forgot what happen on 19 Jul jus when we abt to go wrk fmr my hse receive a phone call frm ling askin our motor no. plate..feel weird so i ask what happen??1 of our fren told her tt he saw our bike but our thing is gone..what the fuck is that..gone??rushing to see..oh gosh..the whole box is gone plus his helmet, jacket & wat the worse is the wallet..took half day leave & when around wit dear..haiz don say ler..super sian when mention bout this thing.. Oh ya nt forgetting to thankz shirleen & Ordi for the evo2 helmet..totally the same as mine the one dear brought for me..yeah

Went to min 'sister' her baby 1st mth "manye" which is jin zhen ehh i nt sure hw to spell it but it a quite famour resturant in singapore the boss hse..oops..wat make me happy is tt i get to hug the baby wor..hee

Something funny..some1 saw there's a helmet in my hand thot i ride a bike my ownself..wahahahah..do i look like a rider??? Tt mean bring helmet is rider then got hu she is my ah gong la...wahahha

Don feel like updating anymore thing liao..nt in a really gd mood..arghhh..

Still thinking whether tonite wan go club mah leh..abit lazy thot clubbing is my favourite..but i love to see dear dance more..hee

No comments: