Thursday, July 06, 2006




Finally

Yo..time to update my blog..recently was way too busy so much entertainment etc...din recently today already thurs time flies too fast..Was cleaning up my desk today & change to position of my cpu & wipe my desk guess what i saw..a worm..gosh..boss was kind of kpo & came over my seat to see the worm..& tks to him for killing it for me..if nt my saviour lian will help me..hee..

Mon 3th
When to Gellary for dinner & Banana split with dear..hee..spent over $40plus..the food has quality but nt quantity..haha..hmm 1st time play house of died 4..yo manage to go 2nd stage then realise we had miss our movie for 15mins liao..both of us always miss the beginning of the movie..watched just my luck..love the female actress..oops..-_-"

Tue 4th
Nicole having her 19th bday celebrate @ east coast..Singapore is jus too small..jiaxing fren was actually my pri sch classmate..i jus can't recongnize him jus tt he look abit familiar..nicole hope u enjoy ur bday & really hope u like the present as well..hee..raymond i'm kinda disappointed in u..haiz..

Wed 5th
When to KTV again..cause hanwei gona go in army liao..after army will become a real man liao wor..hmm sherman when to army too liao hope he will turn more mature..oh ya back to ktv..enjoy myself..had being singing alot..hahah..

No comments: