Monday, July 24, 2006

Flu Is Never Ending

Duno since when i have being caught by flu..having flu everyday whole day long..morning esp the worse like a very sick person sia..feeling sick rite nw so tired and headache..my ah min jus when home..today his interview jus when smoothly for him..so happy for him to find such a good job..dear i'm proud of u..hee..haven being sleeping well the past few nite..been busying watching vcd finally finish my show liao..haha..and doing dear a big big bday card..haha..it nt jus a simple card wor..but haven finish yet..yo yo yo..this coming sat goin to celebrate dear early 21st bday at Music Underground..can dance again..wahahah..anyway so coincident lian take the leave on the same day wit me..on ah min bday..gosh i din knw tt till elva told me so..but lian is so good tt she let me take instead & cancel her's..i jus feel so bad n guilty..haiz..wonder if she got something urgent hw..but she still happily tell me it ok..feel really bad..today i gt a big shock frm boss hk fishes..omg..trying to fool the fishes with a small soft toy dog..ya fishes reali become dolphin liao..it jump up n bit the dog & nv did i expect tt a fish have so much strength tt nearly force my hand to go into the water..lucky my react fast enough..elva say tt my face become all white..hahah..mayb cause i always bully the little fishes till it angry wit me liao..wahha..really so happy with my current job..tt have elva, lian & boss hk..their jus so good..esp lian & elva so dote on me..i jus feel so lucky n bless..

Anyway lunar 7th month reaching soon..remember nt to stay out too late ah & nt forgetting pls don anyhw talk..thot i also those kind of ppl who stay out late..but will try my best to be home b4 1 to 2am..doesn't wan mum to worry bout me esp those mth..hee..

Gona slp liao...good nite everyone

No comments: