Friday, July 28, 2006

Lian Blog

well, today super super super pai seh...

at abt 4++, i was looking frantically for choi.. called his ext, and his hp, but can't find him..

then he only called me after quite some time..

and the typical me who like to sing song.... hehehe..

sang a stupid song to him...

in chinese: when i need u the most, you didn't say a single word and left...

if u know it in chinese: zhai wo zui xu yao ni de shi hou, ni mei shou yi ji wai jiu zou..

ya.. lame....

but.. when i sang this song.. i tot there's only eve and elva there.. so aiya.. sing lah...

nvr did i expect.... my boss is there also... faint faint faint! ! !

my boss would haf definitely heard it! ! !

then abt half hr later, elva was concentrating on her work, then eve all of a sudden stood up and told elva 'this bubble bag hor can be used to wrap present in future'.....

and elva said 'why am i seated with crazy colleague?!!?'

hahahahahahah....

if it's only eve, elva and me there... nvm....

but our boss was there also....

and he even turned and laughed....hahahahahahahahahahaha


(I copy this frm lian blog..it what always happen during work..super funny..hahah)

No comments: