Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It just so Random!!!!!!!!

Adding color in my blog with my little photos :P


thai food with my buddy together, and neverless the tiger beer.

duper big plate of hokkien mee

those are for 2 person meal only 8X

crystal jade for dinner

our all time favourite dish


not very fresh.. i prefer the belly portion.
the happy full man

cute enzo so nice offer to piggy back my teddy

enzo with his toys

look i can balance my head with my pillow

he love camwhoring with me :P

KTV session with bin, a pict of him when he was so 'tao jui' with his song

we smuggle jerky thai, kfc and mc donald in 8X

camwhore while waiting for bin to be ready and head off to club


while waiting for my foods

fish & co. yummy

and never ever miss out their dessert *hot fudge chocolate cake*

slacking at wisma indochine after a super long day of shopping

we look super shag dun we

a little drink to perk us up

my classic pedicure for the month

vic adore my nose so much that she love to pull it.. and look what grace is doing behind :S

we can't hear you

ladies rules!!!! is there a guy??

ahem i really have no idea where am i looking at

with my vic vic

grace and i

and of the the sisterz *twist*

trying to be weird

this is what we always love to do *chew him up*





wanna be in the pict as well

bin so xinfu neh

reward myself with a atlantis blink blink (it cost me a bomb too)

it come with a booklet, a certificate and it unique number engraved.

crazily in love with men watch, so i got myself 1 as well :P

our CYMA watches.. can exchange once in a while to wear.. lalala

No comments: