Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bad weather is killing me!!!!!!!

MC on monday and tuesday, but i started resting since sunday.. but it was never enough..

my lips start to swollen last nite and this morning it was damn red in color and painful :(

on a brighter side of the note, ytd went pinc with vic for our manicure :D lalala

this coming saturday morning having a appointment at Paragon (The Cancer Centre) for my first HPV Vaccination, in total there will be 3 dose of HPV Vaccine. Which mean, 2 more to go after my first Vaccination.

In order to take my first vaccination, I must get well soon.



still look pale, getting to work after 2 days of MC.

my manicure, i chose a light and nature pink. But zhi zhi say i waste money, cause totally can't be seen machiam never apply.

today look more chirpy

on my way to work

everyone thought i applied lipstick today, which i NEVER!!! so painful :(

No comments: