Wednesday, April 15, 2009

In love with my new blogskin.. guess this will stay with me for sometime before i sick of it :D

Got the result of my last module (Invesment management in theory and analysis) and i got Distinction :P.. on 1 hand i'm happy but on another i'm not.. this is not the result that i'm expecting.. at first i wanted to get my exam result reviewed again but to save up the trouble and money i decided not to do that.. so i will live with it and be happy with my result :D

recently i have being going to saloon every single month 8P, it being so frequent starting from:

Oct'08 - Trim and Cut
Nov'08 - Dye, treatment and trim
Dec'08 - Dye, treatment and trim again
Jan'09 - Trim and Cut
Feb'09 - Hair & scalp intense treatment and also trimming
Mar'09 - Rebonding and treatment
Apr'09 - Trim and Cut

Saloon seem to be my 3rd home.. lalalalala

No comments: