Monday, March 09, 2009

We are going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo, How about You You You???

Wasn't feeling very well that day, thanks for keep massaging me to keep me comfortable :P



happily having his meal before we start our journey in the zoo

Gotcha


yum yum


my favourite fries


munch munch






parrots




now then i realise that i alwaya walk with my leg open wide open.. no wonder i can walk so fast..








peace.. found my heaven liao..



roar



he start to love the white tiger, just like me




super cute pose




eeeekk what's that!!!!!




anyone saw the key?






the weird guy sitting over there.. haha good acting


cool huh he pose this for me :D


his favourite ducky










oh this little one is cute..


hey hey what u doing MR Zhuo


as usual he always love the wild..


he make me love them too :P






the doctor fish is in the mouth of the turtle


haha.. isn't it cute.. feeding the elephant


look over here




snatch snatch



the elephant thought i got fruits for them.. shocking



xiao bai bai from him.. haha he start to love everything i adore..

No comments: