Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Finally i pick up the courage to post and recalled my Jan'09 BKK trip.

And some of the photos for my lost of items for memorial RIP!!!

my HTC touch diamond.
with the 'zheng' blink blink.
Twin coach wristlet, now the other half is gone.
the limited HP strip from Burberry.
grumpy look before checking in

on our way.. expected it to be a short and fruitful trip.. but nv did we expected.
chirpy us


finally found a nice resturant for dinner

am serious in choosing the food okay
ramen we chosed

with a additional side dish

1st day of trophy

following day.. prepared for our war

the last day with my HP on my hand

a good breakfast for a new day

ling so engross in choosing the cloths

she love the eggs
in the cab on our way to next destination

the last real happy photo of me and i found my stuff was stolen.
ling bring me ard to perk me up

the cute panguin

i still look happy isn't it.. haiz what done cannot be undone.

notti panguin wanna get into the pict as well


was force to eat this meal thou i really have no appetite for it.. this is the resturant me, ling and bin loved it when we came 1 yr ago..



2nd day trophy, for 3rd day no mood for pict taking.. all in my mind was to get home..
at the airport waiting for our plane
watching nice DVD
happy ling

healthy me without knowing i will be down real sick in just 4hrs later.

No comments: