Thursday, March 12, 2009

Foods, foods, foods and ECP


my mich is busy on the phone


my bday treat from her

whenever there is food = i will be happy

appetizer

our lobster fettucine

we ordered the same drink.. 'you mok qi'

14yrs of friendship


sushi day

buddy look at the menu until so erxin lor..

buddy and bf rice.. but it really doesn't taste good.. totally different taste from what we always order

hao noodles with the little foods

all stack over here liao.. we eat so much should have order buffet more worth it

ramen ten

my all time favourite hana maki.. sorry for the poor camera resolution

yummy

brought fish noodles cause i couldn't find the korean tom yam one..

this is the one i wanted.. bf brought for me.. so i can eat this instead of the fish noodle..
he ask me to throw away so wasted lor

DING DONG~~ mixed them together.. taste a bit weird.. but still love the soup base

i always feel so full after finish the whole waffle and 2 scoop of ice-cream :D

lai lai kitchen had the best duck rice in town

*drool*

my bday cakes and puffs from J

steamboat session again.. and it always at the same place.. lalalala

creamy mashroom soupy

creamy tomato sauce is still the best in pasta mania

the 'po pia' taste better

the whole half table of food jus for me and you

dinner at Wakaru



close up pict of Sashimi.. oh remind me of someone *giggle*

1 of the best chawamushi i tried b4




this is when the big met the small

had a small one.. tummy dun feel very good that day

the expensive yet awful dessert

nah see the price..

ECP for a walk after i went to get my new licence done.. but still i miss my old one alittle bit..

moo moo





this is how big the nose are..









sunny sunny day



stepping on his foot.. love to disturb him

No comments: