Thursday, March 12, 2009

CNY and BDAY celebration :D


too lazy, only took 1 pict during 1st day of CNY

this shoe rack belong to mine, filled with all my shoes.. wahahaha

ok i'm ready

now his turn to go back and prepare

TADA!! dressed up..

on our way in to 'chun dao he pang', super pathetic so small and nth to see..

force to give my 100% smile

say cheese



the OX baby



hey boy, what you trying to do..

finally got the time to go and grab this DVD that he always wanted to watch but always forgot..
we cried, at the very end of the show.. sob sob..

4/5 popcorns

3/5 popcorns

reached the resort.. lala preparing to go wild wild wet :)

the deluxe room

our Martell.. hoho.. 1 litre each.. i brought the normal martell and cordon bleu from buddy :P

buddy, sweet zhen and hao *tsk tsk tsk so early start to drink beer liao*

we never arrange them on purpose.. this is just coincident.. so 'you mo qi'
arghh my surprise *touched*

machiam gangster forcing me to take my own cake.. my best buddy

yeah

i blow and blow and blow

greedy mao wanna steal my cake

isn't it cute.. thanks for making me smile

busy getting the first cut on the cake

then bf proceed to cut the rest and sweet zhen distribute

the rest of them kns.. only know how to eat tibits

gotcha!!

eating this at 5am in the morning.. hohoho

cake from my dept..

bday present

cake from sweetheart and chocolate from someone evil
having my favourite crepe

rushing down to parco just to get my teddy 24

that's my new baobei

FF family

DO RE MI FA

No comments: