Monday, December 01, 2008

Yeah went night safari with my mom and sister today...

lalala and i drive there :) heehee... but i prefer dears' sis car better oops 8X

anyway it a fun outing with mom and sis although my headache is killing me...

gtg rest more now... will post up the little pict we took today... all memorise are in my mind as the place is too dark for picture and NO FLASH FLASH is allow...

tmr it time to go SGH again... oh ya i never mention that i went for my check up on last monday too... and tmr was the scanning test... *praying hard nothing goes wrong, keeping finger cross* please people don't curse me ah...

little enzo can really brighten up my day esp when i'm feeling so down today... muackz

just some updates of what i did over the weeks... only the days where something special did happen :)

20 Nov'08
my starlight delivery came in the morning after fetching me to work for my surprise breakfast craving from kFC :D yummy yummy...

21 Nov'08
town shopping with him... at first was a great day not to the ending part of the night...

22 Nov'08
went chong pang for dinner with buddy and to cwp to catch a midnight show 'Wild Girl'

24 Nov'08
sis acc me to SGH for my checkup then after waiting for me for so longgggggggg we finally head down to IKEA for yummy dinner and shop around... but we went back empty handed... nth caught our attention...

25 Nov'08
he bring me for supper after my lesson end... too hungry ah... a hungry woman is a sad woman...

28 Nov'08
orchard with vic vic to get our xmas gift for colleague and some close friends... it fun shopping with my dear vic vic... wed then i pei you down again to get that item alright??

then meet up with him at amk for supper again before going down to his friends' dad wake... his friend seem so so unlike him and the more he love the joke the more we can see he is sad...

got my surprise from him that night... although it might not be something exp but it something that i appreciate and love it... thanks

29 Nov'08
went town again after lesson... the worse shopping day i had with him that make me go so totally disappointed with him...

No comments: