Tuesday, December 30, 2008

enzo is here wishing everyone a Happy Merry Christmas & Happy New Year


yohoooooooooo!!! i finish watching 不良笑花... 我要呼呼!! heehee...

my life is so exciting everyday going home looking after enen and huggy him around... loving it!!

22 Dec (Mon)
went town with vic to get the last mins present... it was so super squeezy... that is why i never like to go buy present at the very last mins unless otherwise...

finally found stanley present from projectshop bros shop...


wheeee my BB cream is here... brought 1 for mommy too :)

presents
23 Dec (Tue)
found my darling present @ cwp with my buddy... wheeeeeeee i love the present, so does she... after which headed home to do my Christmas nails... hohoho...

bf came over after that and make me go ya ya over my pretty nails (it look pretty to me, but might not apply to everyone taste :D)
and more presents

TADA!!! this is what i got for my darling... first time doing this kind of puzzle... it so cute isn't it...

my Xmas nails... but have it removed...


24 Dec (Wed)
It Christmas EVE... had our dept lunch from 4 season buffet, sakae sushi and our big boss ownself home made kuay (it totally pretty)...

was not ard my desk when they went for the lucky draw gift exchange session and they have no idea that i MIA... haha went to do some stuff before bf coming over to fetch me back... and

wheeeeeeeeeee i got a creative zen stone plus MP.3... from Mr. Han Kuan my ex boss... hohoho...
slack at home playing game (3 kingdom) with bf... ordered Mac donald delivery back because outside is too crowded and hate the feeling of squeezing with them...

ard 10.30pm meet buddy up with bf to orchard for KTV... lalalala!!!! drink a lot that nite... but wasn't even high at all... other than drinking i got nothing better to do, because no mood to sing that night... let my bf to sing more leh... see nice gf 8X oops

home at 6am in the morning...

christmas a must have item LOG CAKE

this is done by david... so pretty right

it all done by him

our foods

all my christmas presents

wheeeeeeeee... got so many of my liking items :) so happy...

we finished 1 bottle of chivas and log cake

and we still have 1 more bottle untouch yet :D

the happy him


25 Dec (Thurs)
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! hohoho...

slacking day at home... wake up quite late in the afternoon... intially wanted to head out but the lazy worm are too strong...

26 Dec (Fri)
admin shut down day for our co. but me and stanley went back... as we are doing fulfillment daily program needed to be back... else customer will (@*$&(*%&(%*#^*( kidding... anyway since office have me and him with some other BE staff... he bring me out to RP... first time sitting in his new car... it being like so long since we last chatted together alone...

after working he send me to AMK de Pacific dental group for my annual dental scaling & polishing... i love the environment it cosy and warm... but it quite costy too... but hope it worth it as i did a prepayment for my next appointment...

bf came to look for me at the dental before we head down to bugis to meet up his campmate for steamboat feast... but we went for shopping instead since we are there early... bf brought this super THICK books... another book lover... hmmm...

have a great time eating and chatting with his campmate and as usual me and 'lau pu' sure got lots of things to 'suan siao' and disturb... hahaha... after the steamboat i'm craving for durian puff but the shop has close, but went to look for my ice-cream crepe but was also close as well... then no choice eat mac donald new mc flurry ice-cream... bleah 8P...

27 Dec (Sat)
another slacky day at home with bf... nite time went cwp to meet up with buddy and watched 'bedtime stories'... a show that never fail to amuse me... bf got choke due to the super sudden funniest action... hahaha... yum yum and not to forget my standard popcorn that i manage to finish it that nite... heehee... recently i'm too hungry ya??? hmmm this should not carry on...



28 Dec (Sun)
wanted to go ECP... but the BIG sunny sun was scorching hot and mommy advise not to go under such a hot sun, not good to skin... no good no good... and i have to help her to look after cutie enzo... heehee... and went to get bubble tea and grocery shopping with sis and bf...

by then we wanted to go out and realise the weather has turn black... omg... so we decided to stay home and slack again... wahahahaha PRO right... hee...

gtg... mommy brought my mac donald meal back at this hour of time... yummy... and THIS SHALL STOP!!! all my greedy mouth fault...

No comments: