Friday, December 05, 2008

Decided to post something EMO today, please don't ask me any question! Thank you so much.

as a happy go lucky aka self centered person overlook a lot of things... to friend i might be good or bad...

but i'm definitely a BAD LOVER!!!

base on my past and current r/s, i'm so sure of myself that it seem like i'm only loving myself and always never consider the feeling of my other half... it make's them suffering in silence just not to hurt my feeling...

how lousy a person like me can be?

1) selfish
2) ignorance
3) self-centered
4) eyes on top of my head
5) not concerning
6) no ear but lots of mouth
7) controlling
8) creating lots of sin and love ones clearing the shit i left behind
9) only think of people letting me down

basically i'm not worthy to anyone... YES no one at all...

how much i hope i can change, which i thought i did change for better after having ULTRA bad temper in my past r/s and causes him to suffer a lot hoping will be a good gf for the next one...

yes i change away my hot temper but i pull in new BAD habits in...

how much apologies i wanted to say but action speak louder than words... WHAT IF i still cannot change... i don't think i will be in any r/s anymore, doesn't wish to bring disaster to them... (but a lousy person like me will only think of myself, isn't it)

thanks everyone for everything... all the love, pampering, and stuff for a ill-brat like me...

need self soul searching

No comments: