Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Today is the last day of 2008!!!

and i happen to hear this song 'prolong vacation' by huang pin yuan...

this was the last song intro or rather to say the last song that "someone" wanted me to listen to the lyric, that he say it what he wanted to tell me...

suddenly feel so emo and sad after all these things happen...

anyway this will be the last day i feel emo after listening to such songs again...

here my 2009 resolution...

1) Get good result and graduate

2) Got the motivation to continue persuade my studies

3) Complete the new project in my career and shine even more :D

4) Be a more loving gf (although I’m already am one 8X)

5) Stop being so spendthrift and save my first *** (secret) wahahaha

6) Get my bike licence (haha I have been saying this for 2yrs but yet to get it, wait till I got the time the courage ba)

7) Find a good TW/Jap dancer teacher to teach me dancing (locking, popping, RnB, street dance etc…. oops snatch away bf resolution as well :P)

8) Healthier lifestyle and look after my body well

9) Not to get emo or feel sad by those songs

Last but not least wishing everyone have a Happy New Year :D

Tonight wheeeeeeeeee celebration…. Lalala… not confirm the venue yet but we confirm going to vivo or st james… hohoho…

No comments: