Thursday, December 11, 2008

Went SGH for my CT scan yesterday…

Did I mention previously was rejected for the scan because of ****** Blah blah blah they were just afraid of ******** but cannot blame them because of the high radiation which is very harmful and so 2 weeks later I’m back…

Anyway regarding the procedure of the scan I think it really scary… totally no idea about it at all thought it nothing much until I went in -_-“ (cold sweat)

Feasting for 4hrs and drink so much water even when I went in… stuff liquid into the **** ahem… and this super super long needle into my hand :( anyway usually people will be plucking in on their fist there but mine on my arm there… special benefit neh wahahahaha…

Due to my tiny miniature vein the water and medicine when were in the midst of inserting into the blood vessel the pressure is a bit too big… the nice doctor give me his hand to squeeze… throughout the whole scan I keep laughing with the nurse, you know laughing will make you feel better when a person is very tense up…

When I’m came out of the room dear got a shock to see the big and long needle on my hand with quite a lot of blood… hohoho… as usual I get special special treatment by him again… hohoho, heng he insist on coming with me…

after the needle being pull out my hand was so swollen and blue black with red red blood vein all comeing out (naughty little girl becoming kelian little girl)... not wanting to move my that poor hand at all... everything was done by him... lalalala

He bring me to shop around making me feel better before we head off for our later dinner cum supper steamboat feast… yum yum

No comments: