Monday, December 24, 2007

Sian so sick..

ppl were nagging in my co. right now for not knowing that we are allow to leave co. @ 4pm today.. aiya 2hrs nia for what being so work out..

this morning stanley pass message from boss to me.. the content make's me happy for that very moment..

lunch out with stan, roland and alex again after our meeting.. it was fun..

didn't leave co. at 4pm.. need to run the business and of cause just take it as i pay back co. for being late so often..

gtg.. need to rush some other stuff before i leave co. on 6pm sharp..

anyway was so tempted to get DS lite.. wanted to give dear my PSP slim.. but i think he will kill me for being so half hearted that i give it away in just 1 month time.. oops 8X..

Thanks guy for all the xmas gift.. was so touched.. photo will be up soon with all my pressie :D

No comments: