Saturday, December 08, 2007

I Loves

- the way he smile
- the way he angry (in certain way only wor :D)
- how he always make himself sneeze
- the HUGs from him
- the kisses he always give
- the way he make me laugh like nobody business
- the way he scratch his way when he brain is busy working
- how he act the tone as those baobei to play with me especially to cheer up my moody day
- dote me like a lil princess
- the way he got con by me, whenever saw any soft toys I like and use it to play with him and he will like them just as much as I do. Whereby our baobei’s list is getting longer and longer
- how he always call me ‘dear’ or what so ever ‘pet name’ using his best cutie tone
- lie and hide my face on his wide and fit shoulder, even when I’m angry with him
- the way he look at a certain angle.
- how he sayang & coax me to sleep every single night when he is staying over
- the way he put his face over whenever he brought something for me (because he want a lil kiss from me)
- the big hug first see each other in every single new day
- the way he hug me out of bed when he is going to work and I’m too sleepy to see him off the door step.
- every night when he came always with lil sweet tooth stuff for me to makan.
- the way I hang my hand and yet he holding it while walking
- always riding me around to the place I wanted to go.
- sitting on his bike, hugging him from behind and went rounding without knowing where our next destination until we have idea coming into our mind.
- all the craze shopping with him
- how he enjoy and always claim the food i cook were so delicious

Hates

- the way when he is angry and showing temper

No comments: