Tuesday, December 04, 2007

LaLa LaLa Laaa LaLa LaLa Laaaa!!!!!

Happiee.. the feeling of christmas reaching soon is so damn good.. i'm happy..

may everyone be happy like i do.. learn how to treasure every single things you have yet no comparing with any other one wor.. that's make you a happy person on earth..

am finally more on the recovery path.. thanks for my body for been so hard working for me..

Gotcha.. caught dad holding my hp just now.. YUAN LAI.. act act ask me what model my phone then tell me that he getting N81 ask me good or not.. CHEY!! SHOW OFF.. TAO YAN TAO YAN!! nvm i still love my N95 no matter what.. hahahahaha.. encourage him to get N81..

gave my parent the zoo ticket.. althought am alittle sad for not able to go there with dear.. but it okay as we went there before and we still can go any time we like.. hee.. give my parent go lor although they have just went there before not long ago since they more free sld go there walk more.. hahahaha..

so many photos i wanna blog.. picts of chalet, the buying, the christmas present Dar exchanged etc.........

gtg need to cut my long nails before i head back to slp.. tmr still need to be up extremely early.. nitey..

No comments: