Tuesday, December 11, 2007

went cwp to shop around and just nice when me and mun were choosing some stuff.. merine called.. so just nice that mun leave for home and then acc merine to shop.. went pedicure with her..

just nice when i reached home showing off to mom my pedicure.. and got a shock from her expression.. she quickly turn back and took out a news paper article about this medi and pedicure.. causing germs virus attack and someone die..

oh gosh.. not this moment mom.. but i didn't really read what's going on.. haaa mom told me a easy way out is that just bring our own tools there in future.. so won't kanna other ppl germs if the person does carry any illness.. *touchwood*

anyway gucci having storewide sales now for selective items.. I so wanting to go can.. wanted to check out whether the belt i'm aiming having discount or not :D so nice of dear willing to accompany squeezing in there with the crowd.. hopefully this thursday or saturday..

anyway am given 1 last chance by boss.. tmr 4pm i have to come up with the chart and answer for him.. but i really forgot what did he ask me before :P.. he say if i still can't rmb by tmr 4pm i'm not able to eat chocolate anymore.. nah only in office.. hee.. so today he keep giving me stuff to eat and so tmr on he not going to give it to me anymore.. but i really can't rmb what is the answer he want from me.. aiyo..

No comments: