Thursday, December 06, 2007

Am on the path of recovering...

was kinda stone during the whole day at work.. think the fever was so strong that it burn out all my knowledge.. hahaha.. but i was slowly catch it all back.. thanks stanley and ben for all the stuff you guys did for me when i'm not around..

haaa.. today was like a lil princess.. doing nothing much instead.. just recalling back my stuff.. working at a very normal pace.. instead of the usual fast and furious one.. but i like it..

watched "Golden Compass" with dear at cwp today.. and went MOS burger for dinner all because of the cute lil toy they are selling right now with the meal when you purchase.. lalala.. and of cause i brought my facial mist too..

just when on the way home at T-junction.. GOTCHA!! saw ling and ***** was so happily waving to each other.. wanted to shout HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING.. but haaa we both were on a moving vehicle.. so too bad.. anyway was happy to see her today..

yap and ytd i got a surprise from dear.. he hide something inside my christmas socking (singing christmas song to hint me).. just when i was putting my hand in to get it, feel a letter kind of stuff.. oh it was my sub credit card from dear.. hahahaha.. but wasn't as excited.. hee cause i thought he put in some small baobei or sweets tooth stuff for me again.. hee.. anyway am happy too, just that my reaction of happy was way too slow.. plantium 1 mah process slower than others..

so much more movie to watch as well.. think it gonna be a so occupied by movie, movie and more movie..

No comments: