Monday, August 06, 2007

typed a sentence of words or should i say a whole page of paragraph..

but have deleted it away.. jus think that this blog of mine are not that private enuff.. in which mean that i rather keep it in my heart or tell someone whom are really close to me OR even someone which i can trust to put my words in..

feel like drinking some hard liquor right now.. how i wish tmr dun have to work.. so i can pull my buddy down to place which is cosy and nice.. bring all our hard liquor along with us.. drink till we drop and in the mean time can pour out all our @#%&@^#&$%*!$&*@$^.. lalalalalala

isn't it a brilliant idea??


so formal in my blazer which i jus brought.. dear chose for me de :D

i sprain my neck.. wahahahahaha

today lots of ppl got a shock.. for them my image is adidas, nike, mango blah blah blah this kind of brand and i always wear until super INformal those kind of cloth.. this reali got them a BIG surprise from me.. wahahahahaha.. clement was saying i reali look like a executive now.. AHEM, indeed i'm.. kaoz cannot judge a person by their dressing okay.. i wear that just reali for the sake of fun, can i say act to be mature? 8X

this morning was out of office since 9am till 12pm.. it isn't a good thing.. feel the saddness and my tearing were rolling in my eyes.. my heart feel the pain for the families as well..

May God Bless You Patrick.

No comments: