Thursday, August 09, 2007

Last nite were too tired.. intend to sent dear home.. but my bro was way too late home.. so dear took cabby home instead and me fall alseep before my bro were to reach home..

Slept all the way till this morning idiot mom came in to disturb ask me call for mac breakfast delivery.. jus exactly what i was telling bin the previous nite that i wish to have that for breakfast.. called mac and back to slp.. wake up ard 12plus for breakfast.. and then back to bed for alittle nap.. before i reali doze off mom was saying that she wana go rounding.. ask me drive them out.. haaa at first my bro wasn't goin end up, here he is to join us for the rounding.. tks bro, with a super PRO driver (ppl who have seen him driving 'COMMENT') with me i feel more safer.. as he is worry for me to drive alone.. till now they are still worry of me driving alone.. unless i'm damn super pro, if not i'm not allow to drive alone.. anyway can understand lah they always so worry for me..

haaa.. intend to go find my dad.. but my mom wana go natural bird view de.. but bro said something that make mom change his idea.. hee so we headed to the goat farm instead..

my sis is feeding the goat.. she seem so scare..
the little goat

guess what i saw in this group of goat.. in 2 of them they are *ahem ahem* tsk tsk so noti

noti sis secretly took pict of me

din u realise all 3 pict look exactly the same.. wonder what is she trying to do..



after the goat farm.. we went to Farm mart.. urge of getting a puppy overwhelm me again.. bro help me take my wallet.. got alittle shock.. he treat me alittle too good la.. anyway was play initial D sudden turn making me drift alittle.. got my mom a super big shock.. yap i got scolding and this is for sure not reali scold ba somehow like "saying" from the shock she has.. but my mom love the way i drive even thou i drive @ 100km/hr..


i love the place of farm mart.. the pace which is so much slower.. alittle hide away in singapore.. hee.. reali happy to see my mom, bro and sis enjoy themselves so muchy.. too bad dad wasn't there with us.. duno why i jus love to going out with my family.. the 4 of them include me 5.. hee..

thinking of getting this back home to put.. but mus think of a nice place to put lar..

fishy

wu gui

hair will stand when i look at this

damn cute rite

the poor rabbit with one ear missing

the white rabbit remind me of GIGI

the black and white toot toot

saw one super cute parrot similiar to this de.. feel like getting it home and let me mom play.. mom seem to love them too..

tired.. lack of sleep.. but in my heart i'm still smiling *grinz*

my handsome bro look so gloomy

the hunchback sis

awaiting for delicious dinner

what my mom looking at?

traffic light

my favourite chicken wing

our dinner.. nearly can't finish la.. my mom duno why she so greedy go and order so much.. with only 3 adult and 1 children and she reali hor.. damn pro leh..

haaa.. was watching the channel 8, 9pm show.. it always remind me of the days when dear are still in army 'Artillery'.. just nice the felicia chin was the officer of artillery.. haaa, always envy dear of his army life..

lalalalalala..Anyway just one more month i'm no longer a P plate driver..

Happy National Day..

No comments: