Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sudden Change? or due to my......................

Some might realise, but some might not.. was told by so many of them.. notice it myself too..

brain was tired, mentally tired.. but physically i'm not.. not at all..

still as energetic as before just that don ask me to think of anything or even asking me what am i stoning.. NO no NO.. nothing at all but resting my brain..

have use on all those Issue Solving.. heee.. lots of them say i'm so quiet now.. not that i'm quiet but am thinking of lots of stuff.. can't get any single mistaken (if possible) might lead to big big trouble..

Saturday.. wheeeeeeeeeeee goin for full body check up with ling.. was told they want ahem ahem.. eeekk erxin lor.. was not allow to eat on the night before..

tmr lots of customer coming over.. and fri will be goin over to their side too.. *eye opening session for me again*

anyway got a appreciation incentive from boss.. wasn't happy at all.. really not.. i duno why..

so many thing yet i'm so lazy to blog it out.. getting more n more lazy.. friday having exam for my dept.. haaaaa so stupid.. even the director when for the exam as well.. so cute when i pass by the conference room looking at their expression when they are doin the paper..

Saturday after the full body check up will be a shopping spree with ling.. for *secret*

anyway was kinda busy thinking of what phone to get next..

N95
Dopod 838
O2 Atom life white
O2 XDA Zinc
or or or..

no idea.. anyone can feedback any idea?? camera was kinda impt to me so was thinking PDA might not be a very good choice for me.. since all the above mention phone have WIFI so it not a big prob to me..

arghhhhhhhhh i wana sleep ler not feeling very well.. nighty night..

saturday saturday.. a little excited but a little worry as well..

No comments: