Friday, August 31, 2007

Can you feel my joy?

Omg i'm damn so high can.. still rmb the test/exam i mention the other day..

I got TOP.. wheeeeeeeeeeee.. really dun expect that.. as the previous nite was planning to study.. but due to not feeling very well intend to slp early.. while lying on bed decided to flip thorough for less than 10mins? and highlight out the point which i think is impt..

then phone rang quarrel with dear.. was in a sickening bad mood.. prepare the worse cases that i will fail my test on the following day..

who know.. oh gosh.. reali kinda scare while in the test room.. but haaaaa super high right now.. but abit wasted cos i overlook one exhibit 5 when there's 2 pages and i only see 1 and miss out the other page.. making me score 18/20 instead of 19/20.. but no choice my fault to overlook the page..

not to show off or what.. but i'm just too happy today.. unless i'm not allow to release my joy in my very own blog?

this morning meeting for our presentation and proposal was great.. was well prepare for worse to come.. but haaaa mayb i think until very jialat but the outcome still oki for me.. I love the feel of goin over there..

our director told me something.. hee which before i go for the meeting ben n stanley and alrdy remind me and taught me.. so was in my best form liao.. anyway now i knw our director love our national day parada and army stuff alot.. he seem so happy when we saw a helicopter while on our way back to our co.

today i solve some misunderstanding within our co. which is another dept issue with our customer.. so happy too..

lalalalalalala.. i'm getting crazy.. overjoyed..

celebrate anne early bday celebration for her.. happy birthday anne.. and hor reali love sitting down chatting with them so much.. heee i knw i'm talkative.. but most impt is i love to make ppl smile, laugh and happy.. it great looking at them whom laugh at the things i say..

wahahahahahahaha.. super good mood.. tonite dear sure must listen to my blah blah blah again.. poor him i sure dun allow him to slp so early de.. haaa..

some photo i took today..

the coffee that keep me alert during the meeting in the morning..

I'm just a visitor

got this from ling the moment i step into the co.

working working

anne was so happy.. happy birthday girl!!!

No comments: