Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday 120807, nite when admiratly for alittle supper @ mac donald..

Monday 130807, nth much but home for TV, TV and more TV.

Tuesday 140807, OT till 8pm and out to california fitness.. had maggie for dinner, altough i'm still very full from the mac donald i have for lunch.. after that went mac donald again.. ARGHHH

on our way there.. slacking.. stupid ah girl hand come out for what.. spoil the pict sia..
boliao
ling trying to act scary..

Wednesday 150807, dear came over.. and got torture by me.. hee hee hee

helping him to pull of his 'hu she'

ling give me the blue pouch, and i pass her that little nicey envelope.

too tired.. worn out..


Thursday 160807, out to orchard with him.. got lots of stuff.. and watched 'HOSTEL 2' but honest speaking i think part 1 is so much nicer than part 2 lor.. miss out alittle of the beginning cos busy busying stuff and was late goin in as usual.. haiz

tada.. was so jialat no place to put in the cinema okay..

my new bag

his new bag

cloths from FOX

my little cushion for my office use.. 'cao cao'


wrote out a note.. a note that forbidden me to buy anything which i reali have damn lots.. and now i have to clear the unwanted stuff in order to put all my new things in.. pls hope it works and i reali can cut down on buying so much stuff..


Friday 170807, promise to go gym.. but due to ling PS me.. so i rather cancel the trip for the day.. and had mac donald again for my dinner.. chat till nearly 2am then reach home..


me and cao cao

i scare cao cao cold so i put a scarf for him


Saturday 180807, slept for the whole day.. wasn't feeling very well.. and rec'd a call from friend that got extra ticket for tonite firework.. dun mind try goin to see hw it turn out to be like..


took cab down.. cannot stand that uncle, wonder hw he pass his driving licence.. i feel so giddy while on the way there..

walking a long way before we can reach the entrance.. brought some finger foods and took a sit down before the fireworks start..


so bored.. steal my friend niece to huggy her.. so cute..

ferries wheel

super nice view

love the lighting

the fire work from china



yea, i'm a good photographer

went shop ard and brought the 'qin tian wa wa' and the right mirror previously i get from taiwan.. love it to the bits (my hp accessories)..

Sunday 190807, pack my cloths the unwanted cloths.. some tag are still there not yet even wear before but i doesn't wan ler.. wonder what will my mom do with those cloths..

got myself a real black hair today.. thought the outcome will be very black.. never think that it still alittle brownie on my fringe.. so sad okay.. soon will dye again in order to achieve the super black effect..

all the cloths i have thrown.. soon more is to be coming.. it seem like i have throw away lots of stuff alrdy.. but how come i'm still shortage of space..

gtg.. time for my pizza hut dinner.. wheeeeeeeeeee.. and a STOP to fast food and pizza hut.. reali had too much of it within 2weeks.. omg.. please NO MORE.

No comments: