Saturday, October 18, 2008

Simple Saturday!!!

meet up with ling at cwp to catch a movie 'Butterfly Lover' infact it quite a lame show... and so sad that my favourite Hu Ge act as a bad character in that show... bleah 8P still prefer my 'she tiao ying xiong zhuan'...

but seriously the movie 'Butterfly Lover' has a really bad story line :(

brought some barang barang back... and of cos get my new contact lense (collecting next week) and top up a bit more to change the size of the present for my bf as our 3rd anniversary, glad he was so love it and so happy with it...

shall update some pict soon... after i finish my school work :)

bring forward 2 items to do it this month :D


got 1 for mommy and myself :) the mother and daughter wristlet
(happy to see the smile on my mommy face :D)

guess what i got for him??

got my diva nail polish 8P love it 'canmake'

the barang barang buy for bf and myself, try out new "bread" not comfortablle enough...
maybe not used to it

Ding ding Dang... my bf started wearing it alrdy, my first ring for him...
he love it ('v')

really not recommended at all, unless all you wan is to see you idol... not the story line and acting

No comments: