Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy HAPPY notes!!!

Last Friday was the release date of my exam result and i PASSED!!!

I got Distinction for both my IT and Econs paper...

I’m more than happy with the result :D

3 Oct'08
bf fetch me out to ECP to celebrate our super BELATED lantern festival... it so nice to play the candles and lantern with the one u love while eating and enjoying the wing breezing...


finally my first sunblock and i'm loving it, great feel great result

the unwanted shoes are thrown away... there's 4 pairs which i only wear twice...
it painful ah~~~~ haiz wasted

his name with my foot :P

the little hole he dig up with candles light in it to prevent the wind from blowing off the fire

lalala it not easy using a normal piece of wood to be burn up

with the help of candles wax i'm able to do it :D


our pretty small traditional lantern


4 Oct’08
We both just rot and slack whole day at home to watch the latest DVD show ‘she tiao ying xiong zhuan’ that bf brought… night time went AMK hub to collect my roman sandals and I brought a new formal top from little match girl 8P

new pretty formal top

TADA!!! collected my new sandals


5 Oct’08
headed town with buddy, had our dinner at TCC before watching our movie ‘My best friend girl’ a funny yet super cock show in some part which I think it a little bit too OVER…
cannot rmb what is the name of my drink, but it mix with coffee, chocolate and raspberry...
at first it doesn't taste good but it take awhile to taste nice


yum yum

the crappy show
8 Oct’08
bowling session at OCC with bin, ling and Mirko (the little boy from Germany) and just a simple Mc Donald meal before going home… but it all filled with full of laughter 8D
sis look alike 8X


us with naughty mirko
10 Oct’08
bring Mirko to Satay club for dinner, hmm it more like a farewell dinner 8( he going back on the following day… saw Alan’s friend there as well, it seem like his shop has being re-located there and he look so shock to see me (we just smile and wave good bye), he still as cute as ever…
walked all the way to flyer from Satay club although the journey is quite long but it the most unforgettable walk too… I nearly got thrown down to the Singapore River by Mirko all thanks to bin for saving, not because he wanted to save me but because I was clinging to him when I was being carry up… hohohoho…
gasp I even forgot the time to meet bf as he passing me the laptop… no doubt his face was as black as a charcoal… but I always have my way to make him smile ;)
at satay club

can you spot us?


11 Oct’08
it a raining day, wanted to swim but haiz too bad ‘tian bu zhuo mei’ took cabby down to United Square to collect the cake we got for the lovely couple from Bakerzin… online chit chat with ling while waiting for chin to reach and then finally cabby down to downtown east resort…

me and qiang was so enthuse with the ‘she tiao ying xiong zhuan’ that we watch till 6+pm before we finally leave the room for our dinner and bowling… hohohoho… had my favourite pasta mania for dinner and bowling session at 8pm… I score the highest for the 2nd and 3rd game lalalala… went arcade after that but there isn’t much game that I’m really interested and it too crowded so we head to NTUC to grab some drinks and tibits before back to room..

while on our way back I’m craving for ice-cream so they brought my favourite Mc Donald flavour burst grape and a additional of 20 pcs nugget… yum yum… started a little of drinking cordon bleu and makan before hong came… soon he reach and it our gambling drinking challenge… we finish ¾ bottle within 1 and a half hour, soon we got bored and went out for our next bowling session… again we are on the waiting list and while waiting for our turn to reach, went Mc Donald makan again *omg I feel so fat*.. 1hour later we were back to bowling alley and there is still 5 more person to go before our turn but we are just too lazy to wait anymore so back to room and finish up the remaining cordon bleu and tiger beer…

bath and continue to watch my DVD after the crazy playing with them… the guys went out to smoke and chit chat so I’m in the room watching my favourite show lar and I didn’t realize it already 6am so I just casually asked (eh the cake how ah haven eat leh) but by the time there only left me, hong and qiang who were still awake eating down half of the cake before we finally knock off zzzzzzz

12 Oct’08
wake up at 9+am feeling super bloated and uncomfortable which is mostly due to the cake as only the 3 of us having the same feeling… check out and had our breakfast at Burger King before we finally go home… infact actually I wanted to play bowling before going home but they all seem so tired so nvm lar shall give it a miss…

And I got a Surprise SURPRISE for someone who is IMPT to me :D it a secret wor!!!

No comments: