Thursday, October 16, 2008

Last night attend bf’s colleague wedding dinner at Hilton Hotel…

It was boring at all, with bf by my side he always bring me lots of laughter… my Mr Sunshine never fail to bright up my day... we took cab as bf doesn’t want my make up to smudge when I wear my little pink helmet ;)

Last night my silly really warm my heart once again, this is what happen… when we reached home I asked him not to wait for me and sleep first while I go wash up, the moment I’m back to my room I heard him laughing softly (which I thought he have not sleep yet) but as I approach him then I realize he was sleeping but by then he was already awake by me so I ask him why is he laughing (the silly continue sweetly) told me he dream of me climbing the stairs looking for him while he was there standing waiting for me -_-“ so lame right…

But this mean a lot to me of how important I’m to him that he always dream of me and even shout out my name when he was sleeping soundly when I was still surfing the net… hahahaha (love the smile on his face & big hug whenever he open his eyes and saw me while I was waking him up from his sleep)

Anyway I’m so proud of my bf… he got back his exam result and he got 1 A and 2 B… muackz… keep it up!!

I’m so packed with my activities… most of them come super last min…


my latest nail, princess nail :)



ladies camwhoring... the pict look kinda weird but i dun care


Nov’08

- small surprise for my best mommy on earth (can’t wait to see her expression)

- going genting with my parent and of cause bf coming along as well… hohoho (this was arrange and book by this month)

- our 3rd year anniversary (getting him a small little surprise)

- SGH appointment ‘another round of consultant’

Dec’08

- prepare for exam

- bkk trip with ling which she just book the ticket and hotel (this is a super sudden trip which ling yesterday casually asked me, so as a nice sis of hers I decided to accompany her *you should love me more* haha)

- mostly will be booking sentosa costa sand resort for gathering again with buddy (still on the discussion, bf got jealous that I never ask him along 8X)

No comments: