Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm back after missing for so long...

pardon that my blog has being so died recently as i'm too busy and lazy to keep up my blog

just reach home from downtown east chalet... i love playing bowling last nite, all my score was either 80 to 100+ wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

as the moment we have the time in the room, we will be watching our favourite DVD gee gee :D

we have being eating and drinking for the whole nite
1) pasta mania @ 7pm
2) tibits @ 10pm
3) mc donald and ice-cream @ 10.30pm
4) mc donald again @ 2am
5) cake @ 6am
6) burger king @ 11am

I feel so FAT now!!!

and never forget the most important items of the nite.............................................. it CORDON BLEU and tiger beer...

i'm such a wierdo that i don't feel sleepy at all now even thou the whole nite i only manage to dose off from 7am to 9am...

anyway our little getaway trip is coming soon... shall celebrate our anniversary over there with my parent...

lalalalala...

the anniversary cake we got for them... Happy 7th year Anniversary...

yum yum my favourite prawn aglio with creamy tomato sauce

with more side dish

snap snap while we are still waiting for the rest of the foods to be served

1st round = 75 marks

lalala I love chalet

me with shuzhen

2nd round = with my most proud marks :D

3rd round = i'm the winner, wheeeeeee!!!

mc donald, cordon bleu and popcorns

he can't wait to start drinking

after our gambling session, seem like quarrel huh... haha

bleah 8P snap before heading out to be in the waiting list before we can manage to get a lane again
it my yummy tasty nugget again

No comments: