Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On MC AGAIN!!!

and yes you didn't see wrongly... i'm sick again... am getting weaker and weaker each day...

wasn't feeling well since ytd morning, and no1 seem to know i'm really very sick for the whole day as office except for nice bin whom even acc me to see doctor and sent me home...

since i was at clinic fever was @ ard 38degree until i reach home it was getting higher by each time... soooo cold and weak that i nearly can't even bath on my own...

thank god fever went down this morning... but till now i still cannot breath properly if i talk too fast or loud... he came over just now to look for me even thou tml his is having his exam... appreciate so much...

he demanded me to MUST look after myself well... and mustn't go work tml if i still doesn't feel good... haha actually since ytd he alrdy asked me to stay home but i still insist on going to work.. bleah 8P

gtg have my good rest now...

No comments: