Sunday, August 03, 2008

I'm still in the enjoying mood with my dear...

saturday bring him out to enjoy more due to friday he got to study... slept till quite late on sat as both of us really too tired on the day before... had lunch at home with my mummy... chit chat and slack at home till 4pm then we finally move our butt and get out of the house...

went bugis for a little shopping... but didn't had the mood to buy anything... so we headed for our usual basketball game at the arcade before we head for our dinner...

fulfilled my dear curving for Hanabi Jap Restaurant... anyway the food is just alright only... not to the extend that i think it real tasty that i dun mind going back again anytime soon... but can give it a try lor since it a buffet at $33++ per person...

after dinner we went for KTV session with my buddy and friends... really no mood to sing well at all and so i seldom sing at all... haiz sad... disgusted by 3 person over there... (long long story that lead to spoiling the mood of me and my bf)

slept at 4am... poor bf today gotta rush back to work...

today chatted with hao and chin... hope this time round hao know what he gonna do...

my cutie classmates


Disclose what were in the box present i got for my dear:
i knew he will love this so much

his all time favourite perfume (he always love to have lots of perfume to mix and match with, just like me :D)

new shaver for him

the pretty stars that bright up the present during the moment he open up the present in the dark

he love this jacket lolx (at least the design is quite special from the normal type)

the fake present which he thought is real 8X

that day i went to brought this

my DIY manicure

ali lin lin (with cao cao), papa and wen wen


the day we went to visit our vendor site (markono) so many things that make me so happy that day.. other than that stupid part... and the ye ye still so heart warming as usual... the book above are printed with our name on.. so cool ya.. and of cos there is permission granted for printing this book for us..
us with our 1 of the director

my dear arranging my bed before going out...

the DDM not DDN wor



so nice of them to put so much of chocolate sauce in my favourite crepe

stealing a bite of his even thou i have 1 on my own

someone secretly took pict of me when i'm so engross in reading the specs

the MAO

women and man of the year :D

treat him for his 2nd bday treat


can you see the happiness on his expression


the Hanabi Jap Restaurant

i'm bored


our sashimi, yup it fresh

the meat is nice but the sushi my dear say not well done enough

dun really like the tempura prawn taste

this is normal

i like the mashroom only.. haha

never taste this

another way of cooking the meat... not to disclose what meat is this else someone is gonna get angry...

chawamushi still alright... taste is nice

i'm so full and yet this is still have to stuffed myself with these sashimi... arghh the portion is too big... anyway their sushi is nice as it is done by hand squeeze not machine type

my dear is having his side dish alrdy while i'm still busying eating my sashimi

the guys seem so happy ya

so does my boy too

the couple gonna be
i love to hear him singing.. it still as great as ever

my kawan

i'm busy singing

using the mic to cover the smiling face

No comments: