Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday my little SIS!!!!!!!

Knowing that you like the Harry Potter book that is also the last series that you don't have it... so your nice sis of me dash to orchard and get it for you before attending the class... but..................... god doesn't do a favour for me... the popular located at orchard mrt station there had closed....

it being quite sometime since i take train to orchard ler ba... hohoho...

when in the lesson, i still super 'bu fu su' and halfway throughout the lesson i went bishan to get it... but it out of stock... NBCCB leh...

and the sick SA over there was so UNFRIENDLY... asked her to help me check whether which outlet still have it so i can rush down to get it... but she just f**king reply me (all i check before liao no more stock in the whole outlet in SG ler)

obviously i SHOT her lar... oei it not a old series lor... dun come and talk cock with me lar... you sure dun have?? or you doesn't want to check?? and so while leaving the place i continue to talk very loud infront of her colleague... dun let me find the book in other outlet, else prepare to receive complaint letter from me...

my nice bin say i'm a typical aunty... hahaha... this is not the way to work okay... not happy, don't work go back home lar... WTF!!!!

it how disappointing... skipping class just to get my little sis a surprise for her... end up went back empty handed with no surprise...

but on a happier note... i brought some beauty stuff and of cause sally hansen nail polish... and i'm loving it... intend to get more color today... hohoho, wait for me.................

No comments: