Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lalalalala... I'm happy with today shopping!!!

see, retail therapy works perfectly well for me...

meet up with my lovely classmates to do a start up for our project... and then rushed home to put my laptop and changed before heading down to ORCHARD....

went so many places today.. couldn't find the blink blink stuff and the strip i wanted thus it cause a little disappointment... but nah it alright... i could get it some other day...

finally brought my OXYMASK (it good as i tried it the moment i'm home), SUISSE eye treatment (for mommy) and hand cream (i have 6 hand and body cream alrdy no idea why i still get it again)... last but not least, i get myself new HP accessories again to temporary hold my craving i have for the strip i wanted...

In love with my new blogskin... HOHOHOHO... but the bad part is i couldn't put in any songs hence it will have some prod with my URL... anyone can intro is there any other website for songs to be input in the blog??? a BIG THANKS in advance for my dear reader...

No comments: