Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Today is just so not my day lar.....

this morning went to see doctor again.. but he remind me something which i really don't wish to hear at all *touchwood*..

then actually can pei him more but due to rain haiz.. i force him to go first as he got lots of stuff to settle.. so i'm alone lar..

kinda sick and sad.. hmm more sick of my job now.. so confuse.. i need some "light"

all because of the stupid meeting then i'm being force to OT till 7pm -_-"

dinner after that but but but.. my top kanna the sauce of the food and my jean kanna the drink..

WHAT A DAY!?!?!?!?!

I WANT TO BUY HTC DIAMOND TOUCH.. but how long do i need to wait till before it launch in SG?

do not scroll down if you are afraid of seeing those *gross pict.. not very *gross but disgusting lar..

this is what came out from my throat.. but this is not the worse.. i got 1 with all the blood only.. but i just wash it off straight.. got myself a little shock..
went out to buy vitamin straight.. knowing my body breaking down soon.. i know myself the best..

watched this with qiang and hao.. nice.. but not something that really interest me in watching lol

had mc breakfast while waiting for the doctor.. the ever longest doctor i waited.. 2 to 3 whole hrs..

and i notice bf is totally copying the way i eat.. urghh.. so bad of him..

did manicure.. haa cause i'm too lazy to cut my own nail now.. so aiya just give ppl to do it..

seem like i pee on my jean..

seriously need this a lot.. but i dun like the texture..

No comments: